Fight Nights are nearly here!
After months of intense training, it all comes down to this; two nights chock-full of Red vs Blue fighters stepping into the ring for the very first time, as well as a stacked amateur fight card!
Unfortunately all tickets for these events have completely sold out, so if you're after a ticket, you're fresh outta luck. However, if you were lucky enough to score a ticket to either our Friday 23 April or Saturday 24 April show, you can find some important information below.
General rules and basic courtesy
- Sportsmanship and common courtesy is the name of the game; there will be absolutely no tolerance of violence, threats or abuse of any kind. The event will be monitored by security staff, and Gosford Police will also be present. If you cannot abide by these rules you will be removed from the premises by security immediately
- The event is fully licensed, meaning the same rules apply as any pub, club, or licensed venue. This means if you are drunk on arrival you will be denied entry
- This is an over 16s event; if you're under 16, you need to be with a paying adult
- You must bring your ticket. If you don't have your ticket to show at the door, you will be denied entry
What time do the events start?
- Friday 23 April show: doors open at 6:15pm
- Saturday April 24 show: doors open at 5:15pm
What's included with my Red vs Blue ticket?
- Your RVB ticket includes a meal and four drinks of wine, beer or soft drink
- Your meal will be served within the first hour of the night - you'll need to be on the premises by that time
I have a GA ticket for the amateur fights, what does that include?
- If you have a GA ticket, please note that this ticket is for the first 10 fights of the night only; these fights are amateur bouts, and your ticket does not include access to the Red vs Blue fights
- There is no meal or drinks package associated with the GA ticket, but you can purchase from the bar (please note, the bar is cash only)
Will there be a bar?
- Yes, there will be a bar - it is run by an outside catering company without Eftpos terminals, so remember the bar will be cash only. We do not have an ATM on-site, so remember to bring cash with you if you wish to purchase drinks outside the drinks included on your meal package
- Spirits are not included with your meal package, but can be purchased through the bar
Where can I park?
- We suggest carpooling to the venue, as there will be no parking in the on-site carpark
- There is parking on the side streets around Kerta Street and Cochrone Street. There is also a council carpark next to the Swim Centre on Kerta Road
Remember, it's a huge accomplishment for all fighters to be stepping into the ring. Whether you're attending to support a particular fighter or you're attending to watch a night of good boxing, everyone is there for a good time. No matter what the outcome of each fight is, be courteous, respect the rules and have fun!
Lastly, we want to thank you all for your support. After a long hiatus due to COVID, we're excited to bring you all a couple of ripper nights, and look forward to seeing you all there! 🥊