G-Six is back!
We're stoked to announce that both Kincumber and Tuggerah gyms are back open! We can't wait to be back training with everyone, and we want to thank each and every one of our members who stuck with us and joined back up after COVID-19.
There are some slight changes to our class types and times:
As you guys know, Kincumber has undergone a massive refit and has had some changes to membership structure, which will affect the timetable. Check out our new membership types here.
Open gym members can use the strength side of the gym during opening hours, and we're busy putting together a timetable for our Class members. See the new timetable here.
If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message on Instagram.
Tuggerah will be open as per our original timetable, with some small changes - we will not be running classes on Saturdays, and we will not be holding junior boxing classes. This is not permanent, but it will be this way for the foreseeable future.
Rules & regulations for training
We do have some rules in place that are non-negotiable:
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your class
- Please aim to have your hands wrapped before entering the gym
- After each class, if you don't need to be in the gym we will ask you to please move out (we know this seems blunt, but this is important so we can ensure safe distancing for the next group)
- You must bring your own pair of gloves, and hand wraps are a must. Communal gloves unfortunately will not be available for the foreseeable future. If you don't have any wraps, you can purchase some of our G-Six Boxing wraps from either the reception desk at Kincumber or through our online store (you can also pre-order your own gloves through these two channels)
- You must bring a water bottle & towel
What's happening to G-Six Online?
A special thank-you goes out to all our G-Six Online members: without you guys, reopening would be a very different story. We appreciate every single one of you, and we are so thankful for your support of the gym during an insanely challenging time.
With the gyms reopening, G-Six Online is sitting on the backburner. We won't be taking on any new G-Six Online members, and all G-Six Online memberships will be shut down for the foreseeable future while we focus on getting our gyms back up and running. That's not to say G-Six Online won't potentially exist in some way, shape or form in the future, but for now the Kincumber and Tuggerah gyms and gym memberships are the main focus.
That's it for now! Looking forward to seeing all of your faces in the gym next week!