IMPORTANT: COVID-19 restrictions in place
Here we go again!
COVID-19 restrictions are in place throughout NSW as of 4pm today (Wednesday 23 June). Luckily, G-Six's huge amount of floor space means we can split classes into separate training areas with different trainers if necessary.
This means that classes can progress as per the timetable over the coming days. However, it is vital that you adhere to the following rules:
- You must wear a facemask while you are on the premises. This is a NSW Health and government restriction and is non-negotiable; you will not be allowed entry if you do not wear a mask.
- On the topic of facemasks - don't harass or challenge our staff about the mask requirements. Regardless of personal preference, we all have to follow the rules set in place by NSW Health if we want to be able to use the gym and get back to life as usual.
- You must swipe your access key upon entry. Your swipe pass is how we stay on top of contact tracing, and you should be swiping your access key upon entry anyway.
- You must bring your own towel and your own water bottle.
- You must wipe down all equipment after use with the disinfectant materials provided.
Most of these rules are basic gym etiquette that we would expect all members to already follow, however it's super important that we all do right by each other to ensure we can keep using the facility.
Be mindful of social distancing, sanitise the equipment and remember your facemask, and hopefully this will all be over with sooner rather than later!